Jill F. Foster
Jill’s practice emphasizes land use and planning, general business law and business litigation including:
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1991, B.A., Bachelor of Arts — Philosophy
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, 1994, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- On Call Marion County Hearings Office
- Member, Oregon State Bar, 1994-Present.
- Member, Marion County Bar Association, 1994-Present.
- Boys and Girls Aid Society, 2005-2008.
- Co-Chair, Judson Middle School Booster Club, 2004-Present.
- Chairperson, Sumpter Grade School Parent Club/Local School Advisory Council (LSAC), 2005-2009.
Jill and her husband, Martin Habekost, reside in Salem with their daughters. She enjoys travel, tennis and reading.